The Fedoruk Centre offers resources and services that help improve the health and well-being of our communities through nuclear methods and innovations. Explore our range of services:
We offer funding for research projects on nuclear topics, led by Saskatchewan scientists.
- Apply for a research grant for projects related to nuclear science, technology or policy
- Apply for a grant to support Saskatchewan’s presence the nuclear meetings
- Meet our Project Advisory Committee
- Explore an institutional partnership to strengthen academic leadership
We produce a range of isotopes, radiochemicals and radiopharmaceuticals at our facilities, for applications in medicine and research.
- Reliable supplier of fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) to regional hospitals
- Eight radiochemical products currently available for sale
- Isotope supplier for research
- Contract manufacturing opportunities
- Can support trials to develop new products
Cyclotron Lab Services
Our staff members maintain our facilities in a state of readiness for user access.
- 24 MeV cyclotron and accompanying labs
- Professional and technical staff offer customized support and services
- Reasonably priced fee-based access to fully equipped labs
- Licensed by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission as a Class II Nuclear Facility capable to handle a wide array of radionuclides
- Join our growing cluster of scientists and experts working at the facility
We are an impartial scientific resource for Saskatchewan citizens, decision-makers, government and other stakeholders. We translate nuclear technicalities for enhanced understanding and practical decision making.
- Can translate nuclear technicalities into plain language
- Expertise to contribute to selected projects in the nuclear sector
- Invite us to speak at your event
- Contact us for interviews or media appearances
- Available for consulting on a fee for service basis